Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:51 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:08 pm 

Danny's Studs wrote:
he wanted to be, c word. it's actually a strategy I may employ, if you are busy and need/want to stay away from here for while, drop the c-hammer.

Markered Man wrote:
If the mods get wind of you abusing the system Studsy it could be an extended ban.

:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:11 pm 

Squidge wrote:
EMINEM, MUSE, JAY-Z, BLACK EYED PEAS, KASABIAN, THE PRODIGY, FLORENCE+THE MACHINE, PAOLO NUTINI, FAITHLESS, STEREOPHONICS, DAVID GUETTA, VAMPIRE WEEKEND, MUMFORD & SONS JOHN MAYER, HOT CHIP, CALVIN HARRIS, NEWTON FAULKNER, GOSSIP, THE TEMPER TRAP, EMPIRE OF THE SUN, GOLDFRAPP, LA ROUX, WOLFMOTHER, RISE AGAINST, THE CORAL, BROKEN SOCIAL SCENE, ELLIE GOULDING, TWO DOOR CINEMA CLUB, ARMAND VAN HELDEN, STEVE ANGELLO, SIMIAN MOBILE DISCO, EROL ALKAN, STEVE AOKI, A-TRAK, AEROPLANE

Would like to see.

bobbins...
kasabian are alright, sterophonics and hot chip..but the rest is meh and a half..
Saw the prodigy aorund 91 at a rave at donington park..(would rather have seen touring cars)..
Charlie say's.......Fuckoff.:cool:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:14 pm 

Danny's Studs wrote:
he wanted to be, c word. it's actually a strategy I may employ, if you are busy and need/want to stay away from here for while, drop the c-hammer.

Your all a bunch of C*** lads....(*)

*COOL.:cool::D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:19 pm 

kippax_in_my_blood wrote:
bobbins...
kasabian are alright, sterophonics and hot chip..but the rest is meh and a half..
Saw the prodigy aorund 91 at a rave at donington park..(would rather have seen touring cars)..
Charlie say's.......Fuckoff.:cool:

The Coral are good live, saw them supporting Arctics a couple of years ago now.
Vampire Weekend are a fine live band too, their gig at academy 2 is one of the best i've been too.
And Florence i want to see again because she has the most amazing voice i've ever heard live. It's stunning.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:25 pm 

Squidge wrote:
The Coral are good live, saw them supporting Arctics a couple of years ago now.
Vampire Weekend are a fine live band too, their gig at academy 2 is one of the best i've been too.
And Florence i want to see again because she has the most amazing voice i've ever heard live. It's stunning.

Saw The Coral on the NME tour about a thousand years ago. They were a mess. Seen them a few times since and they're a lot better.

What I like about festivals is it gives you a chance to see lots of new bands. Got to to see Kings Of Leon and White Stripes play in small tents in Oxegen just before they went mega. White Stripes played to about 40 people (it wasn't raining so everyone stayed out in the sun).

It also gives you a chance to look like the mud men from Flash Gordon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:20 pm 

John Mayer is about as good on the guitar as anyone walking the planet, too bad he is a huge douche. Eminem was awesome ten years ago, not sure nowadays. Vampire Weekend are huge in the States, and I think they have the talent to bee one of the best bands of our generation. Muse rocks, of course!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:29 am 

endemicCity wrote:
John Mayer is about as good on the guitar as anyone walking the planet, too bad he is a huge douche. Eminem was awesome ten years ago, not sure nowadays. Vampire Weekend are huge in the States, and I think they have the talent to bee one of the best bands of our generation. Muse rocks, of course!

Good shout on Mayer (both points).

Looks like this is unpopular but I really can't be fucked with Muse. Saw them supporting Skunk Anansie years ago and they were utter shite. To be fair, I've not really given them a chance since, despite the ebb and flow of Muse-related hysteria.

There's loads of stuff on that lineup that I'd watch if I was there. I wont go though. Best festival I've been to in recent years is Rock en Seine. Well worth a go. Far less tosspots.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:15 am 

-=T=- wrote:
Good shout on Mayer (both points).

Looks like this is unpopular but I really can't be fucked with Muse. Saw them supporting Skunk Anansie years ago and they were utter shite. To be fair, I've not really given them a chance since, despite the ebb and flow of Muse-related hysteria.

There's loads of stuff on that lineup that I'd watch if I was there. I wont go though. Best festival I've been to in recent years is Rock en Seine. Well worth a go. Far less tosspots.

Totally agree. I mean what are they? Prog rock? A try hard Queen? Guitar rock...oh yeh but we do keyboards as well? Stadium rock? They are fucking boring is what they are. Moody and thin songs. I saw them at Wembley stadium, I was bored stupid and said to my mates 'let's go', they didnt want that.

Done with them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:40 pm 

Location: Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in
going to this

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:22 am 

Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire (originally from denton mcr)
EMINEM Dickhead, MUSE,Cant deny they are shit hot live JAY-Z, Fit missus and decent c rapperBLACK EYED PEASMeh!, KASABIANBored now, THE PRODIGY,Damn great[B][/B] FLORENCE+THE MACHINE,Not for me PAOLO NUTINI Eek, FAITHLESS,pop music for dads STEREOPHONICS,They still alive DAVID GUETTA,Double Meh VAMPIRE WEEKENDWho cares, MUMFORD & SONSThumbs upJOHN MAYER, Double thumbs upHOT CHIPDrossCALVIN HARRIS, BrosNEWTON FAULKNER,Hairy freak GOSSIP,Not bad for a fat lass THE TEMPER TRAP,Have it EMPIRE OF THE SUN, Weird but coolGOLDFRAPP,M.O.R LA ROUX,Blaaaarg WOLFMOTHER,Cool and hairy RISE AGAINST,Average THE CORAL,Used to be ok BROKEN SOCIAL SCENE,Bit samey ELLIE GOULDING,Shameful TWO DOOR CINEMA CLUB,Who? ARMAND VAN HELDEN,Not for me beaky STEVE ANGELLO,Who? SIMIAN MOBILE DISCO, EROL ALKAN, STEVE AOKI, A-TRAK, AEROPLANEHavent heard anything of these, assume they are plate spinners

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:24 am 

I might go the day Muse are playing. Hopefully this will be a Saturday.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:38 am 

blueinyorkshire wrote:
EMINEM Dickhead, MUSE,Cant deny they are shit hot live[color="Magenta"]Bullshit they are fucking shit[/color] JAY-Z, Fit missus [color="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]you're having a giraffe right? [/color]BLACK EYED PEASMeh[color="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]ness personified[/color]!, KASABIANBored now, THE PRODIGY,Damn great[B][/B] FLORENCE+THE MACHINE,Not for me PAOLO NUTINI Eek, FAITHLESS,pop music for dads STEREOPHONICS,They still alive [color="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]and writing good tunes[/color] DAVID GUETTA,Double Meh VAMPIRE WEEKENDWho cares, MUMFORD & SONSThumbs upJOHN MAYER, Double thumbs upHOT CHIPDross [color="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]incorrect[/color]CALVIN HARRIS, Bros[color="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]fucking successful and shit[/color]NEWTON FAULKNER,Hairy freak GOSSIP,Not bad for a fat lass [color="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]poptastic pelican shit[/color] THE TEMPER TRAP,Have it EMPIRE OF THE SUN, Weird but coolGOLDFRAPP,[color="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]so, SO bad[/color]M.O.R LA ROUX,Blaaaarg [color="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]yup[/color]WOLFMOTHER,Cool and hairy[color="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]nahh[/color] RISE AGAINST,Average THE CORAL,Used to be ok BROKEN SOCIAL SCENE,Bit samey ELLIE GOULDING,Shameful TWO DOOR CINEMA CLUB,Who? ARMAND VAN HELDEN,Not for me beaky STEVE ANGELLO,Who? SIMIAN MOBILE DISCO, EROL ALKAN, STEVE AOKI, A-TRAK, AEROPLANEHavent heard anything of these, assume they are plate spinners

All the rest I havent commented on I dont know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:39 am 

Danny's Studs wrote:
All the rest I havent commented on I dont know.

That didnt work, fuck it I cant be bothered.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:09 pm 

Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire (originally from denton mcr)
Danny....you know what you can do with your comments

you can jolly well rgb(255, 0, 255) and then rgb (244, 0, 2)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:23 pm 

blueinyorkshire wrote:
Danny....you know what you can do with your comments

you can jolly well rgb(255, 0, 255) and then rgb (244, 0, 2)

Very good BIY.

Eminem is masterful. Put that in your smoke and pipe it.