Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:15 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:21 pm 

Half Bassman Half Biscuit wrote:
i'm 6'0 if you don't mind.

But if he does you'll shrink?

:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:28 pm 

Half Bassman Half Biscuit wrote:
i'm 6'0 if you don't mind.

Don't you mean 'a douche bag'?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:30 pm 

Leave it now, please, Danny.

These are the cries of the carrots.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:50 pm 

You know what, everything Sarah wrote is true. I took her for granted and generally treated her like wank. I'm possibly the worlds biggest * but one thing I do know is that I love her more than anyone or anything. I know she means the world to me, and although I've lost her, I hope she goes on to be so happy.

With tears streaming down my face, and a heart racked with guilt, I bid you all adieu

Have you got nothing better to do?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:08 am 

city7788 wrote:
Hi, I'm Sarah, Chris's (Gibbi's) girlfriend... I know I'll probably get banned as soon as I post this but I don't really care anymore, I want you all to know the truth as I look like a complete dick on the net right now! You've all clearly only heard his side, and not all of it. I'm fed up of my life stories being broadcasted over the net if I'm honest, but if they are, they could atleast be the truth!
I'm not actually a complete psycho, I'm an alright girl, I'm a good Mum and I've given my life up for Chris, I worship the ground that man walks on!
When I first found out I was pregnant, a text came through on his phone and the name came up on the main screen as his ex girlfriend, I was curious like anyone would be and I checked it beacause he always told me he hated her, I read them and they were dirty messages (I was shocked because I don't like any of that, I think it's cheap and nasty) I trusted him and it felt like he let me down. He promised me it was a joke and he'd never speak to her again and I believed him. A couple of weeks later, yet more texts off her, I questioned him, he said sorry and I forgave him again. Then a couple of months later, another girl comes on the sceen, messages me over facebook claiming she knew nothing about me and she'd slept with him the night before after he'd been out with his mates, she described every detail of him down to his boxers and tattoo and as I saw him before he left, he was wearing exactly what she described. Once again, he said nothing happened, I believed him, everything was fine. A few months later, a girl from uni gets intouch with me and claims they were seeing eachother for a couple of months in January, she said she had to finish with him because she wanted her ex back, yet again, he denies it and I believe him. Then he starts talking about another girl constantly to me that he's living with, I asked him to stop because I was getting abit bored of it knowing I can't see him during the week and how much I miss him and I'm at home almost looking after our son single handed and he was constantly telling me how much fun he was having with another girl, it honestly killed me, then I found texts on his phone from her telling him that she misses him so much and she wants him there for a cuddle to make her feel better... it broke my heart! He told me nothing was going on, so I asked for her number and he gave me the wrong one because he didn't want to fall out with her, he'd rather me feel hurt knowing I'd just fall back in his arms again. And yet again, I did.
I have given up my life for Chris and our son, I want him to have the future he's worked for and no matter how much he's hurt me, he'll always be the man I love and he'll always be the father of my son which is the greatest commitment in the world in my eyes. So anyone who thinks I'm still a joyless rat eating bitch, please say, because I'm not the one in the wrong here, I've just tried to do what's best for Chris and our littlen

cooder wrote:
not sure anyone's gonna know what to say to that to be honest, I've not read much of what Gibbi has said, and I'm not about to get involved now. But, least you've put your side across and don't worry if no one replies. It's really very awkward

erm... heeeeeello?

city7788 wrote:
That's the thing, Chris normally speaks so highly of you all, and then he slags me and my mum off on here to you all. Fair enough I don't get on with my mum at all, but she couldn't have done enough for us with a little boy, she's helped us out so much. And I haven't 'banned' him from the sites, I've just asked him to delete all the girls on there that caused troubled between us and he wouldn't so I was on the verge of leaving him and told him to choose and he did, I'd just had enough of everyone getting involved with us when all I wanted for us was to be happy. I'm not asking any of you to get involved, I just wanted to tell you all the truth and to see the real me, the the 'witch' that Chris has made me out to be. I'm sorry you've all been dragged into this.

actually. just fuck off.

the ghost of gibbi wrote:
You know what, everything Sarah wrote is true. I took her for granted and generally treated her like wank. I'm possibly the worlds biggest * but one thing I do know is that I love her more than anyone or anything. I know she means the world to me, and although I've lost her, I hope she goes on to be so happy.

With tears streaming down my face, and a heart racked with guilt, I bid you all adieu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:42 am 

Some awkward stuff in this thread

Quote:
The world is a beautiful place. You must go into it and love everyone. Try to make everyone happy, and bring peace and contentment everywhere you go. And so I became a waiter ... Well, it's not much of a philosophy I know ... but well ... fuck you! I can live my own life in my own way if I want to! Fuck off!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:47 am 

Paddington Blue wrote:

erm... heeeeeello?

actually. just fuck off.

worst response ever

http://waitforthewhistle.blogspot.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:52 am 

Have you two tried eating food off each other? I'm told that can really put the spice back into an ailing love life.

Quote:
The world is a beautiful place. You must go into it and love everyone. Try to make everyone happy, and bring peace and contentment everywhere you go. And so I became a waiter ... Well, it's not much of a philosophy I know ... but well ... fuck you! I can live my own life in my own way if I want to! Fuck off!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:40 am 

Clearly a wum. Isnt she a liverpool supporter? Why would she have city in her username? Its not her.

I was born with "
methemoglobinemia"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:45 am 

But just incase it is her.

Sarah... Drop me a PM we should hang out sometime

I was born with "
methemoglobinemia"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:33 am 

the ghost of gibbi wrote:
She was on Saturday, when I was sat with a load of scousers and we went 2-1 up. All I wanted to do was scream! And when Ngog got the free kick for their first despite having Zabs in a headlock. I nearly punched her in the ovaries.

Me and the missus are sorted and quite happy ta

Told you, I'm always right :approve:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:53 am 

awkward

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:00 am 

JackTheBlue wrote:
Best first post ever.

you obviously didn't see pablo1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:22 am 

city7788 wrote:
That's the thing, Chris normally speaks so highly of you all, and then he slags me and my mum off on here to you all. Fair enough I don't get on with my mum at all, but she couldn't have done enough for us with a little boy, she's helped us out so much. And I haven't 'banned' him from the sites, I've just asked him to delete all the girls on there that caused troubled between us and he wouldn't so I was on the verge of leaving him and told him to choose and he did, I'd just had enough of everyone getting involved with us when all I wanted for us was to be happy. I'm not asking any of you to get involved, I just wanted to tell you all the truth and to see the real me, the the 'witch' that Chris has made me out to be. I'm sorry you've all been dragged into this.

talbennyhonest it's letting off steam, and we know it. he hasn't made you out to be a witch.

just a scouser.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:24 am 

Micahrichardsatemybaby wrote:
Have you two tried eating food off each other? I'm told that can really put the spice back into an ailing love life.

especially if it is vindaloo, or lime pickle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:27 am 

Danny's Studs wrote:
Bassman, you silly little woman-child. :rolleyes:

i thought he left last night. obviously came back, still angry with teh hermaphrodites parents.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:31 am 

gibbonicus_andronicus wrote:
i thought he left last night. obviously came back, still angry with teh hermaphrodites parents.

He has anger management issues. A lot of bitterness there.

Quote:
especially if it is vindaloo, or lime pickle.

I love lime pickle, gorgeous.

I still cant multi-quote, it's embarassing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:01 am 

gibbonicus_andronicus wrote:

I want your job, all you do is lurk on this forum, dishing out random brilliantness occasionally mixed with vitriol all sprinkled with humorous outbursts. Well done that man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:01 am 

Danny's Studs wrote:
He has anger management issues. A lot of bitterness there.

I love lime pickle, gorgeous.

I still cant multi-quote, it's embarassing.

just click all the buttons tghat look like this Imagein the order you want the posts quoted, so they turn orange, then the last post hit the normal quote button.

i think bassy's anger is mis directed though. he really should just kidnap his 8 year old hermaphrodite and run away to somewhere where he isn't persecuted, where obscure musical tastes are the norm, where they have no guitar players and he can become the god he thinks he is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:04 am 

"If you think I'm marrying you wearing a skeleton hoody you fucking emo!"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next