Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:57 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:36 pm 

Danny's Studs wrote:
Fuck her. Wait a min....you are not for an instant telling me that 'Mrs Gibbi' when logged in the other day was ACTUALLY really Mrs Gibbi?!

sorry that bit i posted is what gibbi said, in his "pissed off" thread. she'd read what he posted on here or been told about it, got pissed off and threw a tantrum of biblical proportions, and banned him from here. after already banning him from social networking etc etc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:36 pm 
gibbonicus_andronicus wrote:
can mods tell location?

:whistle:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:41 pm 

gibbonicus_andronicus wrote:
sorry that bit i posted is what gibbi said, in his "pissed off" thread. she'd read what he posted on here or been told about it, got pissed off and threw a tantrum of biblical proportions, and banned him from here. after already banning him from social networking etc etc.

Well, that doesn't sound very Scouse Princess at all. :rolleyes:

What the fuck could he have said?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:49 pm 

not sure. nothing all that noteworthy tbh. never come across as anything but devoted, at the very least emotionally, to his kid and her. think she got jealous perhaps. demanded all his time/attention/whatever?

could've been about the mother in law being an evil bitch perhaps? in which case we can see a certain family resemblance. shame, he really does come across as devoted to little leon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:08 pm 

Wankers the lot of you :D
Not been banned from here, just self imposed as the old laptop is away for repair at the moment. Facebook was wank too, kept deleting me and re-adding me, so fucked it off in the end.
Fall Out Boy will be back by the by. You can't keep the lyrical genius of Patrick Stump away for too long

Have you got nothing better to do?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:09 pm 

the ghost of gibbi wrote:
Wankers the lot of you :D
Not been banned from here, just self imposed as the old laptop is away for repair at the moment. Facebook was wank too, kept deleting me and re-adding me, so fucked it off in the end.
Fall Out Boy will be back by the by. You can't keep the lyrical genius of Patrick Stump away for too long

Is you missus demon spawn or not?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:11 pm 

Danny's Studs wrote:
Is you missus demon spawn or not?

She was on Saturday, when I was sat with a load of scousers and we went 2-1 up. All I wanted to do was scream! And when Ngog got the free kick for their first despite having Zabs in a headlock. I nearly punched her in the ovaries.

Me and the missus are sorted and quite happy ta

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:14 pm 

She was on Saturday, when I was sat with a load of scousers and we went 2-1 up. All I wanted to do was scream! And when Ngog got the free kick for their first despite having Zabs in a headlock. I nearly punched her in the ovaries.

Me and the missus are sorted and quite happy ta

That made me giggle. Gooferyou.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:16 pm 

Danny's Studs wrote:
That made me giggle. Gooferyou.

Copyright Will Ferrel, and the Anchorman film I'm afraid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:23 pm 

Copyright Will Ferrel, and the Anchorman film I'm afraid

You left right as the pen's went on a little losing streak. I thought it was a coincidence. Nicetaveyaback

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:17 pm 

Good to see you again Gibbi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:40 pm 

Hi, I'm Sarah, Chris's (Gibbi's) girlfriend... I know I'll probably get banned as soon as I post this but I don't really care anymore, I want you all to know the truth as I look like a complete dick on the net right now! You've all clearly only heard his side, and not all of it. I'm fed up of my life stories being broadcasted over the net if I'm honest, but if they are, they could atleast be the truth!
I'm not actually a complete psycho, I'm an alright girl, I'm a good Mum and I've given my life up for Chris, I worship the ground that man walks on!
When I first found out I was pregnant, a text came through on his phone and the name came up on the main screen as his ex girlfriend, I was curious like anyone would be and I checked it beacause he always told me he hated her, I read them and they were dirty messages (I was shocked because I don't like any of that, I think it's cheap and nasty) I trusted him and it felt like he let me down. He promised me it was a joke and he'd never speak to her again and I believed him. A couple of weeks later, yet more texts off her, I questioned him, he said sorry and I forgave him again. Then a couple of months later, another girl comes on the sceen, messages me over facebook claiming she knew nothing about me and she'd slept with him the night before after he'd been out with his mates, she described every detail of him down to his boxers and tattoo and as I saw him before he left, he was wearing exactly what she described. Once again, he said nothing happened, I believed him, everything was fine. A few months later, a girl from uni gets intouch with me and claims they were seeing eachother for a couple of months in January, she said she had to finish with him because she wanted her ex back, yet again, he denies it and I believe him. Then he starts talking about another girl constantly to me that he's living with, I asked him to stop because I was getting abit bored of it knowing I can't see him during the week and how much I miss him and I'm at home almost looking after our son single handed and he was constantly telling me how much fun he was having with another girl, it honestly killed me, then I found texts on his phone from her telling him that she misses him so much and she wants him there for a cuddle to make her feel better... it broke my heart! He told me nothing was going on, so I asked for her number and he gave me the wrong one because he didn't want to fall out with her, he'd rather me feel hurt knowing I'd just fall back in his arms again. And yet again, I did.
I have given up my life for Chris and our son, I want him to have the future he's worked for and no matter how much he's hurt me, he'll always be the man I love and he'll always be the father of my son which is the greatest commitment in the world in my eyes. So anyone who thinks I'm still a joyless rat eating bitch, please say, because I'm not the one in the wrong here, I've just tried to do what's best for Chris and our littlen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:46 pm 

meh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:46 pm 

city7788 wrote:
Hi, I'm Sarah, Chris's (Gibbi's) girlfriend... I know I'll probably get banned as soon as I post this but I don't really care anymore, I want you all to know the truth as I look like a complete dick on the net right now! You've all clearly only heard his side, and not all of it. I'm fed up of my life stories being broadcasted over the net if I'm honest, but if they are, they could atleast be the truth!
I'm not actually a complete psycho, I'm an alright girl, I'm a good Mum and I've given my life up for Chris, I worship the ground that man walks on!
When I first found out I was pregnant, a text came through on his phone and the name came up on the main screen as his ex girlfriend, I was curious like anyone would be and I checked it beacause he always told me he hated her, I read them and they were dirty messages (I was shocked because I don't like any of that, I think it's cheap and nasty) I trusted him and it felt like he let me down. He promised me it was a joke and he'd never speak to her again and I believed him. A couple of weeks later, yet more texts off her, I questioned him, he said sorry and I forgave him again. Then a couple of months later, another girl comes on the sceen, messages me over facebook claiming she knew nothing about me and she'd slept with him the night before after he'd been out with his mates, she described every detail of him down to his boxers and tattoo and as I saw him before he left, he was wearing exactly what she described. Once again, he said nothing happened, I believed him, everything was fine. A few months later, a girl from uni gets intouch with me and claims they were seeing eachother for a couple of months in January, she said she had to finish with him because she wanted her ex back, yet again, he denies it and I believe him. Then he starts talking about another girl constantly to me that he's living with, I asked him to stop because I was getting abit bored of it knowing I can't see him during the week and how much I miss him and I'm at home almost looking after our son single handed and he was constantly telling me how much fun he was having with another girl, it honestly killed me, then I found texts on his phone from her telling him that she misses him so much and she wants him there for a cuddle to make her feel better... it broke my heart! He told me nothing was going on, so I asked for her number and he gave me the wrong one because he didn't want to fall out with her, he'd rather me feel hurt knowing I'd just fall back in his arms again. And yet again, I did.
I have given up my life for Chris and our son, I want him to have the future he's worked for and no matter how much he's hurt me, he'll always be the man I love and he'll always be the father of my son which is the greatest commitment in the world in my eyes. So anyone who thinks I'm still a joyless rat eating bitch, please say, because I'm not the one in the wrong here, I've just tried to do what's best for Chris and our littlen

not sure anyone's gonna know what to say to that to be honest, I've not read much of what Gibbi has said, and I'm not about to get involved now. But, least you've put your side across and don't worry if no one replies. It's really very awkward

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:47 pm 

I didn't know any of this and find it very difficult to stay involved.
It's always nice to hear both sides of a story though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:48 pm 

and if you've read the forum before, ignore Bassman, he's a proper c**t

edit: even if you haven't, the fact remains the same

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:48 pm 

Best first post ever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:50 pm 

cooder wrote:
and if you've read the forum before, ignore Bassman, he's a proper c**t

you can shove the last posting right up your anus.

why peopple bring their personal problems onto an internet forum is beyond me.

C*** yerself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:51 pm 

Half Bassman Half Biscuit wrote:
you can shove the last posting right up your anus.

why peopple bring their personal problems onto an internet forum is beyond me.

C*** yerself.

Because it's fucking difficult to get a solution if you sit on your arse all day and do fuck all about it.

Sensitivity of a teaspoon you have :cool:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:51 pm 

welcome to the forum , let's keep it clean

liverpool are fucking dross btw

Aguero

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next