Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:17 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:05 am 

johnbie1962 wrote:
I want your job, all you do is lurk on this forum, dishing out random brilliantness occasionally mixed with vitriol all sprinkled with humorous outbursts. Well done that man.

that's not all i do. i've been very busy lately, searching for adult protection issues in the area for an upcoming inspection, sorting out feeding nigh on 100 people for christmas dinner at 4 different venues with transport, arranging orders to spend the accumulated wealth of 7 years of frugality to prevent the trust essentially stealing 11grand of client money, and arguing with no nothing retarts who don't know how to handle our freakish, tupe'd service that should operate under different financial protocols than the rest of the trust... and that's just last thursday to today. but having a window open always gives me a minute to post.

particularly if it's something involving deviancy and mutants. which one bassy is i'm not sure

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:07 am 

gibbonicus_andronicus wrote:
that's not all i do. i've been very busy lately, searching for adult protection issues in the area for an upcoming inspection, sorting out feeding nigh on 100 people for christmas dinner at 4 different venues with transport, arranging orders to spend the accumulated wealth of 7 years of frugality to prevent the trust essentially stealing 11grand of client money, and arguing with no nothing retarts who don't know how to handle our freakish, tupe'd service that should operate under different financial protocols than the rest of the trust... and that's just last thursday to today. but having a window open always gives me a minute to post.

Veggie please and no, that doesn't mean I eat fish. :mad:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:08 am 

Venison for me please

And I can help you spend 11 grand

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:12 am 

Cloudy O'Rabia wrote:
Veggie please and no, that doesn't mean I eat fish. :mad:

flexitarians. i always had a thing about veggies that ate fish. well a "thing", basically i'd get drunk and abuse them. good hobby.
johnbie1962 wrote:
Venison for me please

And I can help you spend 11 grand

turkey or beef only i'm afraid. starter and dessert?

we should be able to do it, just order two years worth of activity group supplies. and moving into new building at some point so will need furnishing and equipping. piss take though, we have this to buy big things like kilns for pottery groups n that, and have been careful with it whilst with teh council, but since coming over to the trust they say if we don't spend it by march it goes into their budget for reallocation. service user money, you thieving c**ts, not yours.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:15 am 

flexitarians. i always had a thing about veggies that ate fish. well a "thing", basically i'd get drunk and abuse them. good hobby.

turkey or beef only i'm afraid. starter and dessert?

we should be able to do it, just order two years worth of activity group supplies. and moving into new building at some point so will need furnishing and equipping. piss take though, we have this to buy big things like kilns for pottery groups n that, and have been careful with it whilst with teh council, but since coming over to the trust they say if we don't spend it by march it goes into their budget for reallocation. service user money, you thieving c**ts, not yours.

Starter = Smoked salmon on blinis with scrambled egg and beluga caviar
Dessert = Peach Melba
Drink = Louis Roederer Cristal 1990 Krug

Thank you very much this will help with making a dent in the 11 grand

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:16 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:39 am 

Speaking of 'thieving c**ts', a scouse supporter (from Bolton) who is actually a top bloke and great football player regardless of this, said that he has 'mates' who are scouse and are the biggest derelicts known to man. Most home matches his mates will spot two blokes on way to match, bash 'em and steal the tickets. Also, tells me that in Athens 2007 blokes were going around giving people pastings for tickets to the match.

Would city supporters do this? Would any other clubs do this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:01 am 

serial rapists and child abusers >>>>>>>>>> scousers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:10 am 

serial rapists and child abusers >>>>>>>>>> scousers

I am beginning to think it's true. They truly are humanised dog shit.

I am told thought that Liverpool has a great deal of charm. I have never been, a fantastic night out and the streets are lovely. Honest. I was told this just on Sunday. Anyone confirm?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:15 am 

I've always hated the place, well before I even watched football

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:18 am 

Danny's Studs wrote:
I am beginning to think it's true. They truly are humanised dog shit.

I am told thought that Liverpool has a great deal of charm. I have never been, a fantastic night out and the streets are lovely. Honest. I was told this just on Sunday. Anyone confirm?

brother was in liverpool at uni. dunno. only recently developed a hatred for scousers tbh. specifically liverpool fans.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:20 am 

brother was in liverpool at uni. dunno. only recently developed a hatred for scousers tbh. specifically liverpool fans.

Same. Fucking pikey cocks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:38 am 

Danny's Studs wrote:
He has anger management issues. A lot of bitterness there.

I love lime pickle, gorgeous.

I still cant multi-quote, it's embarassing.

you know nothing about me, so mind yer own business.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:43 am 

Half Bassman Half Biscuit wrote:

only what we glean from your posts here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:51 am 

Well, we need to start somewhere Bassman, what do you think of lime pickle?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:52 am 

only what we glean from your posts here.

you can't interpret through typings on a computer, the way in which things were said.

You can say "fuck off" jokingly, you can say it with venom, who knows. It's difficult to interpret how things are meant over a computer.

The only thing you can glean from my posts are, i just say what i feel. But you have no idea in which way they are said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:52 am 

Danny's Studs wrote:
Well, we need to start somewhere Bassman, what do you think of lime pickle?

I have no opinion on this whatsoever.:approve:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:53 am 

you can't interpret through typings on a computer, the way in which things were said.

You can say "fuck off" jokingly, you can say it with venom, who knows. It's difficult to interpret how things are meant over a computer.

The only thing you can glean from my posts are, i just say what i feel. But you have no idea in which way they are said.

So, can we assume you were joking about heavy metal music, you actually love it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:56 am 

Danny's Studs wrote:
So, can we assume you were joking about heavy metal music, you actually love it?

no, i mean it. But for some reason, you all seem to think i was saying it was garbage, whilst sat here going red faced with anger. I wasn't. I was sat here, calm as a millpond, saying that i think it's garbage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:59 am 

no, i mean it. But for some reason, you all seem to think i was saying it was garbage, whilst sat here going red faced with anger. I wasn't. I was sat here, calm as a millpond, saying that i think it's garbage.

That is coincidence, many times while chatting with you I have felt I was speaking to a millpond.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next