Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:00 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:48 am 

Danny's Studs wrote:
Right you are making me laugh today, I thought I was grumpy, you make take the title.

I agree, to a degree. I hate celebrities etc, despise people that are so desperate for stardom they will whore themselves for anything. Not a single one of these Girls Aloud is a better natural singer that you or I but she looks good, so, she's got a gig.

thank you.:D It's no laughing matter though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:52 am 

Fair play to them. They not be the most talented folk in the world but they spotted an opportunity and have made a fucking mint out of it. I agree that the obsession with celebrity is near on depressing, but they have done a bloody good job of taking advantage of it. Can't knock that imo. It's not like they are famous for being offensive, they are famous because they are good at what they do, making radio friendly pop music. And they are attractive girls. It might not be the most talented stuff in the world, far from it, but well done to them.

And sorry, but if you don't find this attractive then there may be something wrong with you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:02 am 

Squidge wrote:
Fair play to them. They not be the most talented folk in the world but they spotted an opportunity and have made a fucking mint out of it. I agree that the obsession with celebrity is near on depressing, but they have done a bloody good job of taking advantage of it. Can't knock that imo. It's not like they are famous for being offensive, they are famous because they are good at what they do, making radio friendly pop music. And they are attractive girls. It might not be the most talented stuff in the world, far from it, but well done to them.

And sorry, but if you don't find this attractive then there may be something wrong with you.

it offends me. They are plastic, braindead twats. Would you really want a female like them? Any bloke who says that they would like a woman like them, or one of those Wags, really should take a good look at himself. They disgust me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:02 am 

Squidge wrote:

it's just plastic, all cosmetic and no substance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:03 am 

Yeah they disgust me too but I would lie to see her cans out. Any topless of Cherly anyone?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:04 am 

Danny's Studs wrote:
Yeah they disgust me too but I would lie to see her cans out. Any topless of Cherly anyone?

i rest my case. Very very depressing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:11 am 

Half Bassman Half Biscuit wrote:
it's just plastic, all cosmetic and no substance.

WTF is cosmetic about that? I agree that they are manufactured and obviously their video's/dance routines are made to be sexy and appeal to men. It's obvious and of course a desperate attempt to sell more records (make a video attractive to watch, the song becomes ingrained in your head, more people buy it etc).

But look at that picture. Cheryl is a naturally attractive woman. Look at her. She's beautiful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:26 am 

Squidge wrote:
WTF is cosmetic about that? I agree that they are manufactured and obviously their video's/dance routines are made to be sexy and appeal to men. It's obvious and of course a desperate attempt to sell more records (make a video attractive to watch, the song becomes ingrained in your head, more people buy it etc).

But look at that picture. Cheryl is a naturally attractive woman. Look at her. She's beautiful.

too much make up. if she took all that off, her head would be half the size. Not exactly natural beauty is it, with all that caked all over to make herself look like a barbie doll.

Thankfully shit like that doesn't become ingrained in my head.

I have to disagree, she isn't naturally beautiful. Make up, makes her look reasonable. Naturally i bet she's a fucking hound.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:30 am 

too much make up. if she took all that off, her head would be half the size. Not exactly natural beauty is it, with all that caked all over to make herself look like a barbie doll.

Thankfully shit like that doesn't become ingrained in my head.

I have to disagree, she isn't naturally beautiful. Make up, makes her look reasonable. Naturally i bet she's a fucking hound.

You can't half talk some crap.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:42 am 

Jona_Volume wrote:
You can't half talk some crap.

just telling it like it is, you don't have to agree. Nobody else seems to want to say it, so i will.

I'll state again, they are lucky, very lucky, tripehounds who've probably shagged their way to where they are. Too much make up and no talent. End of.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:48 am 

just telling it like it is, you don't have to agree. Nobody else seems to want to say it, so i will.

I'll state again, they are lucky, very lucky, tripehounds who've probably shagged their way to where they are. Too much make up and no talent. End of.

Quite an accusation. They've got there because, like it or not, people like their music.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:49 am 

Squidge wrote:
Quite an accusation. They've got there because, like it or not, people like their music.

course they did. They couldn't keep their legs together if they tried. Common as muck slappers all of them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:50 am 

Squidge wrote:

those people, now there's another story.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:50 am 

course they did. They couldn't keep their legs together if they tried. Common as muck slappers all of them.

What odd, personal, bizarre comments these are.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:51 am 

Squidge wrote:
What odd, personal, bizarre comments these are.

they are all slappers, it's plain to see. Can't you see that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:53 am 

in fact, i can't believe i'm spending my sunday morning discussing some talentless tarts who can't sing, can't play an instrument, wear far too much make up, and probably sucked cock to just get famous.

What the fuck is the world coming to.

Buffalo daughter are sounding rather good though.:approve:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:53 am 

they are all slappers, it's plain to see. Can't you see that?

Unfounded statements these. Aren't three of them (at least) in long-term relationships? Or have been until recently. No press about them sleeping around i don't think.

Making radio-friendly music and dancing around a bit doesn't make you a slapper imo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:54 am 

I'll state again, you don't half talk some crap.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:54 am 

Squidge wrote:
Unfounded statements these. Aren't three of them (at least) in long-term relationships? Or have been until recently. No press about them sleeping around i don't think.

Making radio-friendly music and dancing around a bit doesn't make you a slapper imo.

they are tarts. course they are, anyone can see that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:55 am 

Jona_Volume wrote:
I'll state again, you don't half talk some crap.

so do you. Takes one to know one.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next