Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:16 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:20 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:32 pm
Posts: 5406
Location: Not Adlington
Bastard wrote:
I never really knew what my "one trick" was. SEC hates me.

:confused:

Posting pics of cats in clothing?

_________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
hi burnage,

i hope you are keeping well and ok. forgive my curiousity but have you come here to say poo? i'll be waiting for your response

cheers,

shim


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:24 am 
Offline
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:31 pm
Posts: 4788
Bastard wrote:
OK then, how about we settle on "SEC strongly dislikes me"?

:(

I'm not going to dwell on it any more though. If I really am a one trick pony then, well, look, I really don't want to talk about it any more OK?


There is no way you're a one trick pony!?

You've got the racism thing and um, the, the, the, er, the drawings you do.


Any forum would be a poorer place without you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:25 am 
Offline
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:31 pm
Posts: 4788
NoddytheAdlingtonBlue wrote:
Posting pics of cats in clothing?


Yes! Exactly! The pictures of cats in clothing.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:29 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:49 am
Posts: 19515
Location: Kent
I'm not even sure I did call Bastard a one trick pony? I remember I called Paddy a OTP for always working out what everyone thinks and arguing the opposite. FTR I don't hate Bastard at all, I think he's quite funny, I just don't go into all the fawning about over him - it makes me cringe when I read it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:31 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 7:03 pm
Posts: 17358
Location: The Hearts and Minds of Millions
South East Citizen wrote:
I'm not even sure I did call Bastard a one trick pony? I remember I called Paddy a OTP for always working out what everyone thinks and arguing the opposite. FTR I don't hate Bastard at all, I think he's quite funny, I just don't go into all the fawning about over him - it makes me cringe when I read it.


I'll happily admit to being a Bastard fawner.

He touched me once y'know?

_________________
A double-bed and a stalwart lover, for sure
These are the riches of the poor


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:31 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:32 pm
Posts: 5406
Location: Not Adlington
Who fawns about him? The only person who gets fawned about on here is Benny and that's only because the entire place is some kind of shrine to him

I "fawned" over Bastard's ex. If you get my drift. Nudge nudge, wink wink. Evenin' Squire etc

_________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
hi burnage,

i hope you are keeping well and ok. forgive my curiousity but have you come here to say poo? i'll be waiting for your response

cheers,

shim


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:33 am 
Offline
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:31 pm
Posts: 4788
Squidge wrote:
I'll happily admit to being a Bastard fawner.

He touched me once y'know?


Was it the weekend that everyone got Cooder on Viagra and took their tops off?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:33 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 7:03 pm
Posts: 17358
Location: The Hearts and Minds of Millions
No.

_________________
A double-bed and a stalwart lover, for sure
These are the riches of the poor


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:58 am 
Offline
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:36 pm
Posts: 869
Location: Great Moor knows how to par-ty
NoddytheAdlingtonBlue wrote:
Who fawns about him? The only person who gets fawned about on here is Benny and that's only because the entire place is some kind of shrine to him

I "fawned" over Bastard's ex. If you get my drift. Nudge nudge, wink wink. Evenin' Squire etc


Could be said that you fawn over Shimmer...you've got his quote as your signature!

_________________
The only pureness left is preached by Tintin (apres Tintin in The Congo).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:12 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:32 pm
Posts: 5406
Location: Not Adlington
So I have. I have my settings so that signatures don't show - forgot it was there. It's just there for it's plain bizarreness to be fair

_________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
hi burnage,

i hope you are keeping well and ok. forgive my curiousity but have you come here to say poo? i'll be waiting for your response

cheers,

shim


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:22 pm 
Offline
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:36 pm
Posts: 869
Location: Great Moor knows how to par-ty
NoddytheAdlingtonBlue wrote:
So I have. I have my settings so that signatures don't show - forgot it was there. It's just there for it's plain bizarreness to be fair


What happened to Shim? Everyone thought he was a proper troll at first...

_________________
The only pureness left is preached by Tintin (apres Tintin in The Congo).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:33 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 5:34 pm
Posts: 29128
Location: Limbo
he posted recently i think

_________________
"It felt like a really pointless version of ketamine: no psychedelic effects, no pleasant slide into rubbery nonsense, just a sudden drop off the cliff of wrongness."
"i'm gonna wreck you so bad we're going to have to change church"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:53 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 3:36 pm
Posts: 15868
Location: Swimming with Len Fairclough
South East Citizen wrote:
I'm not even sure I did call Bastard a one trick pony? I remember I called Paddy a OTP for always working out what everyone thinks and arguing the opposite. FTR I don't hate Bastard at all, I think he's quite funny, I just don't go into all the fawning about over him - it makes me cringe when I read it.


You so did call me a OTP -I just found it. You were having a minor woman's tantrum at me because I didn't get your thread.

SEC's shitfit

Image

:)

_________________
I raped myself once. My mind was telling me no but my body, my body was telling me yes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:56 pm 
Offline
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:31 pm
Posts: 4788
Fair play though, he is a slippery snake of a character, not easy to spike him with the fork of truth.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:58 pm 
Offline
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:31 pm
Posts: 4788
Ah needs to be .com in the link.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:00 pm 
Offline
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:31 pm
Posts: 4788
If anything he was being ironic surely? SEC's even more down on everything than you.

At least you've got your animal pictures.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:04 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:49 am
Posts: 19515
Location: Kent
Bastard wrote:
You so did call me a OTP -I just found it. You were having a minor woman's tantrum at me because I didn't get your thread.
:)


Haha oh yeah I remember now :D I put you in your place an no mistake.

That post underneath where you unintentionally form an erect cock with your post layout, whilst defending your viagra session is genius.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:05 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:49 am
Posts: 19515
Location: Kent
Milnerinho wrote:
Fair play though, he is a slippery snake of a character, not easy to spike him with the fork of truth.


Milnerinho wrote:
If anything he was being ironic surely? SEC's even more down on everything than you.

At least you've got your animal pictures.


Normally I'd respond to your baiting with some light hearted banter but I'm a bit weirded out by you at the moment so I'm gonna steer clear.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:08 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 3:36 pm
Posts: 15868
Location: Swimming with Len Fairclough
South East Citizen wrote:
Haha oh yeah I remember now :D I put you in your place an no mistake.

That post underneath where you unintentionally form an erect cock with your post layout, whilst defending your viagra session is genius.


Right, this has gone far enough. I didn't have a viagra session with anyone off here. I've only ever taken it with a woman or on my own. I've never taken it with other men. I don't need it when I'm with other men.

Clear?

:mad:

_________________
I raped myself once. My mind was telling me no but my body, my body was telling me yes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:11 pm 
Offline
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:31 pm
Posts: 4788
Bastard wrote:
Right, this has gone far enough. I didn't have a viagra session with anyone off here. I've only ever taken it with a woman or on my own. I've never taken it with other men. I don't need it when I'm with other men.

Clear?

:mad:


Clear.

You didn't need the viagra. Only the others had viagra.

:o


Did you have your top off and were you one of the ones who spaffed on Cooder?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group