Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:48 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 503 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:37 am 

augh just remembered one

pulled this lass after a night on the pills, and spent a lot of time fooling around in bed with the lights off - no condoms, so no fucking.

the next day the bed looked like a slaughter house floor, she'd started her period at some point during the activities.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:10 am 

EalingBlue wrote:
Very sure, I inspected it rather thoroughly.

*nudgenudgewinkwink*

I fully expect you did

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:27 am 

about 20 years ago at university at york a bird that my mate fancied got snowed in at our digs and decided to sleep over. She kipped in my bed all night(she could have chosen my mates bed as he wasn't there) and i didn't touch her at all

good mate or fucking idiot?

all i know is that this mate will prolly be my best man when i get married next year

plus

never have sex with a female rugby player, they play rough

Aguero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:42 am 

EalingBlue wrote:
I had this happen to me with this fillipino girl in the toilets at Camden underworld. She wanted anal. I could have cried:(

Bullet dodged dude, that's got the AIDS written all over it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:43 am 

Timpblue wrote:
about 20 years ago at university at york a bird that my mate fancied got snowed in at our digs and decided to sleep over. She kipped in my bed all night(she could have chosen my mates bed as he wasn't there) and i didn't touch her at all

all i know is that this mate will prolly be my best man when i get married next year

plus

Good mate and fucking idiot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:52 am 

Milnerinho wrote:
Good mate and fucking idiot.

that

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:11 pm 

:D

Aguero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:28 pm 

Timpblue wrote:

plus

been there donethat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:11 pm 

Once there was this girl who I really liked, and I was pretty confident that she quite liked me too - there had been a bit of flirting and stuff you know? I finally manned up and asked her if she'd go out for a drink with me. She agreed and we went to to a pub in Manchester and had a few drinks. It was a really nice night. We both went our separate ways at the end of the evening and agreed that we'd go out with each other again. We went out again the following week and at the end of that night there was some kissing, nothing too heavy though. We went out another few times then one saturday night we went to a house party together and stayed there really late. I asked her if she wanted to come and stay at my house and she said yes. we went back to my house and did some heavy petting on the settee, then we went to bed and had sex. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:14 pm 

internet dating going well then bastardo?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:19 pm 

Oh, this was years ago.

But yes, good enough. I've only met one bird off the internet. Whereas the number of men I've met off the internet is probably up around the 25 mark. Maybe more. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:20 pm 

Bastard wrote:
Once there was this girl who I really liked, and I was pretty confident that she quite liked me too - there had been a bit of flirting and stuff you know? I finally manned up and asked her if she'd go out for a drink with me. She agreed and we went to to a pub in Manchester and had a few drinks. It was a really nice night. We both went our separate ways at the end of the evening and agreed that we'd go out with each other again. We went out again the following week and at the end of that night there was some kissing, nothing too heavy though. We went out another few times then one saturday night we went to a house party together and stayed there really late. I asked her if she wanted to come and stay at my house and she said yes. we went back to my house and did some heavy petting on the settee, then we went to bed and had sex. :)

And then what happened?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:24 pm 

Bastard wrote:

Wtf was that? Where's the humiliation? No-one wants to hear that kind of shit.

When I lost my virginity I kept the (used) condom for some reason in a tin under my bed. One day when I was out my mum decided she'd had enough of asking me to tidy my room and did it herself, including under my bed as it turned out... When I got back the tin was empty and cleaned and it was never mentioned.

Your move.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:26 pm 

Bastard wrote:
Oh, this was years ago.

But yes, good enough. I've only met one bird off the internet. Whereas the number of men I've met off the internet is probably up around the 25 mark. Maybe more. :)

my mum warned me about men like you

Aguero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:08 pm 

Bastard wrote:

I like stories with a happy ending :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:27 pm 

Bastard, this isn't fucking teenage girls magazine. -4/10.

About 4 years ago I went to St Maarten for work, on a near empty flight back there was this fucking hotty who wouldn't stop looking at me, and me her. I motioned for her to come have a seat next to me, and she did, turns out she was Russian and a stripper and heading home for Christmas. We got heavy petting and she blew me under a blanket on the plane. Was magic. There was a black bloke who could basically see most it, he was pissed off. I wasn't.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:32 pm 

Danny's Studs wrote:
Bastard, this isn't fucking teenage girls magazine. -4/10.

About 4 years ago I went to St Maarten for work, on a near empty flight back there was this fucking hotty who wouldn't stop looking at me, and me her. I motioned for her to come have a seat next to me, and she did, turns out she was Russian and a stripper and heading home for Christmas. We got heavy petting and she blew me under a blanket on the plane. Was magic. There was a black bloke who could basically see most it, he was pissed off. I wasn't.

I fucked on a plane. Was nervous as hell

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:51 pm 

double for the win..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:51 pm 

When i was about 14, i fell asleep pretty much stark bollock naked except for a copy of razzle or men only or something..

Only to be woken up by my mum in the morning asking if id had fun...:confused:

could have been worse i suppose..:whistle:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:04 pm 

Location: Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in
During the summer I was at a party and went to go for a sleep. Found a room. 5 minutes later a girl called maria comes in. We end up kissing which leads to sex. My friends bust tru the door as im lashing away and pull the blankets off. I just grabbed a pillow and put it over my todger but this maria girl grabbed a hold on the end of the blankets but she was no match for two strapping young men and was dragged of the bed. She let go of the blankets mid drag and ended up with one leg on the bed other one on the floor and gash open for all to see. My friends rolled around in convulsions laughing. They departed shortly after and I was left with maria who was in tears now. I eventually managed to convince her to resume our activity. Obviously we were disturbed again shortly after by a different spatula wielding friend who gave her the hardest spank I've ever seen with a spatula and ran out again. Her bum went a dark dark dark shade of red and she later told me she developed a spatula shaped bruise.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 503 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next