Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:32 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1286 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: New Posters
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:21 pm 
Offline
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:55 am
Posts: 1255
Reem! :D

_________________
I am the way, the truth and the life.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Posters
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:39 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 12:51 pm
Posts: 14495
Location: Heaven
Bastard wrote:
Here's me and slart camping it up at the weekend:

Image

So it really did happen!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Posters
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:47 pm 
Offline
Junior Member

Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:31 pm
Posts: 84
Hello people my name is BlueMaineMan and I am very much looking forward to talking to all my Manchester City supporting friends about my beloved club.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Posters
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:30 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:53 pm
Posts: 16403
Location: frank sidebottoms shed in timperley
BlueMaineMan wrote:
Hello people my name is BlueMaineMan and I am very much looking forward to talking to all my Manchester City supporting friends about my beloved club.

welcome to the forum mate, we have a traditional welcome that some frown upon, i was greeted in this way, and knew this was my blue home of nonsense forever from then on..
So in that respect......Fuckoff noob :D .

Again welcome to mancity forum ...

_________________
I Belong To City
____________________
BJWB.1920-31/12/2010.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Posters
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:41 pm 
Offline
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 4:52 pm
Posts: 691
Location: North Cakalaki, The Southern Part of Heaven
kippax_in_my_blood wrote:
BlueMaineMan wrote:
Hello people my name is BlueMaineMan and I am very much looking forward to talking to all my Manchester City supporting friends about my beloved club.

welcome to the forum mate, we have a traditional welcome that some frown upon, i was greeted in this way, and knew this was my blue home of nonsense forever from then on..
So in that respect......Fuckoff noob :D .

Again welcome to mancity forum ...


That seemed to do the job - never posted again.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Posters
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:46 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:53 pm
Posts: 16403
Location: frank sidebottoms shed in timperley
OverDunne wrote:
kippax_in_my_blood wrote:
BlueMaineMan wrote:
Hello people my name is BlueMaineMan and I am very much looking forward to talking to all my Manchester City supporting friends about my beloved club.

welcome to the forum mate, we have a traditional welcome that some frown upon, i was greeted in this way, and knew this was my blue home of nonsense forever from then on..
So in that respect......Fuckoff noob :D .

Again welcome to mancity forum ...


That seemed to do the job - never posted again.

I know..friggin noob.. :8ball:
8-)

_________________
I Belong To City
____________________
BJWB.1920-31/12/2010.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Posters
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:29 am 
Offline
Junior Member

Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:31 pm
Posts: 84
hELLO MY FRIENDS. cAN i JUST AKS WHAT IS A NOOB?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Posters
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:15 pm 
Offline
Senior Member

Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 1:18 pm
Posts: 15013
Location: Warrington
New Boy

_________________
The Senior Member


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Posters
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:27 am 
Offline
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 4:52 pm
Posts: 691
Location: North Cakalaki, The Southern Part of Heaven
BlueMaineMan wrote:
hELLO MY FRIENDS. cAN i JUST AKS WHAT IS A NOOB?


Magoo!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Posters
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:39 am 
Offline
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 10:45 am
Posts: 1773
Location: Sydney
BlueMaineMan wrote:
hELLO MY FRIENDS. cAN i JUST AKS WHAT IS A NOOB?



Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Posters
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:29 am 
Offline
Junior Member

Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:31 pm
Posts: 84
wHAT A FUNNY FORUM THIS IS. i AM UINDERSTANDING THE TERM NOOB NOW AS NEW BOY. yES i AM VERY MUCH THE NEW BOY AROUND HERE. i SEE YOU HAVE DONE MANY POSTS.

wHAT IS A MAGOO PLEASE?

aND THAT IS A VERY PRETTY FLAG. tHANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR WELCOME.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Posters
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:14 pm 
Offline
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 10:45 am
Posts: 1773
Location: Sydney
BlueMaineMan wrote:
wHAT A FUNNY FORUM THIS IS. i AM UINDERSTANDING THE TERM NOOB NOW AS NEW BOY. yES i AM VERY MUCH THE NEW BOY AROUND HERE. i SEE YOU HAVE DONE MANY POSTS.

wHAT IS A MAGOO PLEASE?

aND THAT IS A VERY PRETTY FLAG. tHANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR WELCOME.



I don't like him. But I want to keep him. Can we keep him? Can we can we can we!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Posters
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:49 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:53 pm
Posts: 16403
Location: frank sidebottoms shed in timperley
we can keep him gobs, but no stealing him and putting him a fritzel style family basement.....*












*not until we are all there... :banana-rainbow:

_________________
I Belong To City
____________________
BJWB.1920-31/12/2010.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Posters
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:40 am 
Offline
Junior Member

Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:31 pm
Posts: 84
sOUNDS LIKE FUN. i LIVE IN BASEMENT IN MY HOUSE. dO YOU ALL LIVE IN BASEMENTS TOO? wHEN WE ALL GET THERE WE CAN ALL PLAY XBOX OR PS3. wELL JUST PS3 ACTUALLY. i DONT LIKE XBOX SO MUCH.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Posters
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:33 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:53 pm
Posts: 16403
Location: frank sidebottoms shed in timperley
BlueMaineMan wrote:
sOUNDS LIKE FUN. i LIVE IN BASEMENT IN MY HOUSE. dO YOU ALL LIVE IN BASEMENTS TOO? wHEN WE ALL GET THERE WE CAN ALL PLAY XBOX OR PS3. wELL JUST PS3 ACTUALLY. i DONT LIKE XBOX SO MUCH.

we will play..but not x box or ps3...
just make sure you bring some vaseline and some coarse grade sandpaper.... :think:

_________________
I Belong To City
____________________
BJWB.1920-31/12/2010.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Posters
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:41 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:12 am
Posts: 5059
Location: قتلي قرين
kippax_in_my_blood wrote:
BlueMaineMan wrote:
sOUNDS LIKE FUN. i LIVE IN BASEMENT IN MY HOUSE. dO YOU ALL LIVE IN BASEMENTS TOO? wHEN WE ALL GET THERE WE CAN ALL PLAY XBOX OR PS3. wELL JUST PS3 ACTUALLY. i DONT LIKE XBOX SO MUCH.

we will play..but not x box or ps3...
just make sure you bring some vaseline and some coarse grade sandpaper.... :think:


And a Telefunken U-47.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Posters
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:51 pm 
Offline
Junior Member

Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:31 pm
Posts: 84
kippax_in_my_blood wrote:
BlueMaineMan wrote:
sOUNDS LIKE FUN. i LIVE IN BASEMENT IN MY HOUSE. dO YOU ALL LIVE IN BASEMENTS TOO? wHEN WE ALL GET THERE WE CAN ALL PLAY XBOX OR PS3. wELL JUST PS3 ACTUALLY. i DONT LIKE XBOX SO MUCH.

we will play..but not x box or ps3...
just make sure you bring some vaseline and some coarse grade sandpaper.... :think:


wHYS THAT? aRE YOU LOOKING TO DO SOME RENOVATIONS ON THE BASEMENT? i CAN BRING MY TOOL KIT. aLTHOUGH i CAN'T THINK WHAT THE VASELINE WOULD BE FOR.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Posters
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:56 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:49 am
Posts: 19481
Location: Kent
What's the CAPS all about? If it's going to be part of your forum persona fine, but if not sort it out.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Posters
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:00 pm 
Offline
Junior Member

Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:31 pm
Posts: 84
South East Citizen wrote:
What's the CAPS all about? If it's going to be part of your forum persona fine, but if not sort it out.


sO ITS ONLY ANNOYING IF YOU THINK i'M DOING IT ACCIDENTALLY?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Posters
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:06 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:49 am
Posts: 19481
Location: Kent
BlueMaineMan wrote:
South East Citizen wrote:
What's the CAPS all about? If it's going to be part of your forum persona fine, but if not sort it out.


sO ITS ONLY ANNOYING IF YOU THINK i'M DOING IT ACCIDENTALLY?

Yeah.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1286 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group