Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:08 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1750 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 88  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:25 pm 

Half Bassman Half Biscuit wrote:
read a great thing about her in Word magazine. It was describing the worst singles ever. They described her song: "It's reggae, but as C-3PO would play it" and "it makes deafness seem appealing".

Naturally i thought this was hilarious.:D

That new show 'My new British best friend' is quite possibly the most vacuous thing I have ever seen in my life...car crash tv is not even the word...it almost makes me feel like condoning terrorism...just one strategically placed explosive....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:26 pm 

man in the mirror....

i like.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:26 pm 

I look forward to day this odious fuck buys the farm. I hope his violent death is caught on camera and Sky News show it on a loop for days on end. I'd renew my subscription for that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:28 pm 

Never ever understood the appeal of Michael Jackson, and that's aside from his kiddie fiddling tendencies.

I've always been honest and open about my views on him, and to be fair i've always thought his music was bloody awful, and that's being incredibly generous. And this is the supposedly good stuff, not even mentioning the later, completely useless, wretched, vomit inducing guff like Earth Song, and suchlike.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:29 pm 

slart wrote:

I look forward to day this odious fuck buys the farm. I hope his violent death is caught on camera and Sky News show it on a loop for days on end. I'd renew my subscription for that.

is that with his Chelsea shirt on?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:32 pm 

is that with his Chelsea shirt on?

It would make it funnier though Peter Kenyon would see it as a good marketing opportunity. He's another twat I would like to meet a violent, twisted end.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:33 pm 

Never ever understood the appeal of Michael Jackson, and that's aside from his kiddie fiddling tendencies.

I've always been honest and open about my views on him, and to be fair i've always thought his music was bloody awful, and that's being incredibly generous. And this is the supposedly good stuff, not even mentioning the later, completely useless, wretched, vomit inducing guff like Earth Song, and suchlike.

Are you one of these people that thinks music is either shit or good? Because there's plenty of music that I don't like but I can see that it's not bad and can understand why other people would like it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:34 pm 

slart wrote:
It would make it funnier though Peter Kenyon would see it as a good marketing opportunity. He's another twat I would like to meet a violent, twisted end.

Yes, indeed. Peter Kenyon, the small, fat, snake in the grass, who's turned brown-noseing into an art form. If Roman Abramovich stops walking, Peter Kenyon would break his nose.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:38 pm 

BiscuitBlueCheese wrote:
Are you one of these people that thinks music is either shit or good? Because there's plenty of music that I don't like but I can see that it's not bad and can understand why other people would like it.

Not at all, there are plenty of grey areas. Michael Jackson though, is to me, truly awful. His voice, i find incredibly irritating, with those little yelps, what's that all about?? The music mostly was cod disco wasn't it really, which to me is useless. just everything about him i find to be incredibly dull.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:42 pm 

Not at all, there are plenty of grey areas. Michael Jackson though, is to me, truly awful. His voice, i find incredibly irritating, with those little yelps, what's that all about?? The music mostly was cod disco wasn't it really, which to me is useless. just everything about him i find to be incredibly dull.

So, so wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:43 pm 

He is anything but dull. Anyone with a hidden "fun room" hidden behind his bedroom and a chest of drawers stuffed with thousands of photographs of Macauley Culkin can't be called "dull".

I've always enjoyed cutting a rug to Beat It and Billie Jean. I've even been known to shed a tear to I'll Be There.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:45 pm 

Benny wrote:
So, so wrong.

It's my opinion, and it's never changed. I've thought this since i first heard him. Never understood the appeal. But then again, maybe i'm being harsh because I don't listen to anything resembling that kind of thing, so maybe in 'pop' terms maybe he's good, but to me it's pure rubbish.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:52 pm 

It's my opinion, and it's never changed. I've thought this since i first heard him. Never understood the appeal. But then again, maybe i'm being harsh because I don't listen to anything resembling that kind of thing, so maybe in 'pop' terms maybe he's good, but to me it's pure rubbish.

It's most certainly not "cod disco".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:54 pm 

Godspeed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:54 pm 

I've just had to go and listen to the Four Top's "Reach Out I'll Be There". It's ace.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:56 pm 

Benny wrote:
It's most certainly not "cod disco".

that early 80's stuff was.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:00 pm 

that early 80's stuff was.

Such as? That's absolute bollocks Bassman, I know you talk shite about music you don't like, but to call say Off the Wall and Thriller cod disco (not that there is anything wrong with disco either, but you are using it as an insult, again showing your lack of knowledge) just highlights your sheer ignorance.

Go back to the cardigans, they are easily as influential and important as Michael Jackson.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:10 pm 

The cast of MTV's 'The Hills' need nuking , what a bunch of obnoxious,spoilt little twats .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:11 pm 

Benny wrote:
Such as? That's absolute bollocks Bassman, I know you talk shite about music you don't like, but to call say Off the Wall and Thriller cod disco (not that there is anything wrong with disco either, but you are using it as an insult, again showing your lack of knowledge) just highlights your sheer ignorance.

Go back to the cardigans, they are easily as influential and important as Michael Jackson.

It was. All that beat it and stuff had a disco beat to it. it must have been cod disco, disco performed by a white guy:D.

I know plenty about Michael Jackson, but the over-riding factor in all of this is since i first heard him, i've found it to be incredibly boring. Now, i'm sorry if that isn't the general consensus, but it's my opinion, end of. Besides, i don't have time to be talking about boring shite like Michael fucking Jackson, when there is far too much good stuff out there that never gets mentioned.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:17 pm 

slart wrote:
I would like it if Billy Ray Cyrus and Miley Cyrus died in freak accident.

I quite like Miley Cyrus. :o

(She is legal yes before you start)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1750 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 88  Next