Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:12 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:44 am 

Hi guys! long time no see. it seems it wouldve been just ok to admit that i dont remember
my password to the registration. they send you a new one!!!! so everybody tell me whats been
changed since i didnt visit the holy soil.

starting myself, ive finished my masters and looking for
a job in fucking Germany. plus, i have to admit that looking back to the old posts that i wrote
i see that i really fucked it up lots of times :D but still im thankful that somehow you guys played the biggest role
that I learned English

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:18 am 

Hoşgeldin kardeşim! Seni özledik.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:13 am 

City won some stuff whilst you were in limbo shimmer...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:04 pm 

FON

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:34 pm 

What is it with Turks in Germany? Sounds like a fucking nightmare, a bit like Levenshulme with the Micks. :naughty:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:15 pm 

BiscuitBlueCheese wrote:

great stuff bbc. where the f.ck did you learn it? i dont think google translate
can do this good or?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:16 pm 

Bastard wrote:
What is it with Turks in Germany? Sounds like a fucking nightmare, a bit like Levenshulme with the Micks. :naughty:

whats with them? be more specific

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:01 am 

Shimmer wrote:
BiscuitBlueCheese wrote:

can do this good or?

google translate? Amına koyim yaa... Türkçe öğreniyorum çünkü Türkiye ve Türk kızlar seviyorum!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:12 am 

türkiye'de çalışıyorum yazlar.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:34 am 

Speak english or go home BBC. Hi Shimmer old boot, I hope you are well

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:00 am 

hais shimmer, you lovely mentalist you.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:37 pm 

BiscuitBlueCheese wrote:
Shimmer wrote:
BiscuitBlueCheese wrote:

can do this good or?

google translate? Amına koyim yaa... Türkçe öğreniyorum çünkü Türkiye ve Türk kızlar seviyorum!

lolzz. seems your turkish is better than my english. well tbf, it is also better than my turkish. i also have one of you here, a german, who likes turkish girls but seriously are there any good?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:45 pm 

Hi Shimmer, can I introduce you to Jesus? :TopHat2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:22 am 

Shimmer wrote:
lolzz. seems your turkish is better than my english. well tbf, it is also better than my turkish. i also have one of you here, a german, who likes turkish girls but seriously are there any good?

My Turkish should be a lot better considering I've spent nearly 8 months of the past 4 years there. Turkish girls are maddeningly stubborn, crazy, confusing, torn between their own desires and that of their family, but above all incredibly beguiling and beautiful. I spent two weeks in Istanbul in January with a girl I spent last summer falling in love with and we had a wonderful time and she presented me with a handmade and written book/diary of our relationship up until that point. It was the single most beautiful thing anyone has ever given me. A couple of weeks after I got back she broke up with me because she couldn't handle the distance. Murder my balls.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:40 am 

BiscuitBlueCheese wrote:
Shimmer wrote:

My Turkish should be a lot better considering I've spent nearly 8 months of the past 4 years there. Turkish girls are maddeningly stubborn, crazy, confusing, torn between their own desires and that of their family, but above all incredibly beguiling and beautiful. I spent two weeks in Istanbul in January with a girl I spent last summer falling in love with and we had a wonderful time and she presented me with a handmade and written book/diary of our relationship up until that point. It was the single most beautiful thing anyone has ever given me. A couple of weeks after I got back she broke up with me because she couldn't handle the distance. Murder my balls.

i hear you. but i believe its always like that. i mean different cultures, different lifestyles attract people most. a turkish girl would probably not like me like she does you. yeah i said "does" ;) btw, wtf do you do for a living? if nothing, in turkey even an average joe might work as an english teacher i guess. think about it mate, think!!!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:41 am 

Shimmer wrote:
i hear you. but i believe its always like that. i mean different cultures, different lifestyles attract people most. a turkish girl would probably not like me like she does you. yeah i said "does" ;) btw, wtf do you do for a living? if nothing, in turkey even an average joe might work as an english teacher i guess. think about it mate, think!!!

Oh you're totally right, it's natural we're attracted to things that're different - my best Turkish friend is fucking crazy about English girls and their cute freckled round faces. Turkey just happened to be the place I fell in love with because my best friend's mum sold everything here and built a house in Dalaman, so I've been going there for years. I think Turkey's a pretty unique country though what with it being such a clash and combination of tradition and aspects of Muslim culture combined with the younger generations' desire to become more European. And yeah you don't need to tell me kankam, I've been planning to move to Istanbul for years to teach English - just wandering around in Gezi park during the protests last year I was offered jobs by University professors, but I've got plans to road trip America next year and I can earn and save more money here than in Turkey for that. When I move to Turkey I want to be there for a while :)

Where exactly in Turkey are you from anyway? What kind of work are you looking for in Germany?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:21 am 

BiscuitBlueCheese wrote:
Shimmer wrote:

My Turkish should be a lot better considering I've spent nearly 8 months of the past 4 years there. Turkish girls are maddeningly stubborn, crazy, confusing, torn between their own desires and that of their family, but above all incredibly beguiling and beautiful. I spent two weeks in Istanbul in January with a girl I spent last summer falling in love with and we had a wonderful time and she presented me with a handmade and written book/diary of our relationship up until that point. It was the single most beautiful thing anyone has ever given me. A couple of weeks after I got back she broke up with me because she was so bored.

:whistle:

Last edited by Jesus O'Nazareth on Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:57 am 

Just make sure you shag em' before they hit 25..

Grandma moses after that.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:54 pm 

BiscuitBlueCheese wrote:
Shimmer wrote:

Oh you're totally right, it's natural we're attracted to things that're different - my best Turkish friend is fucking crazy about English girls and their cute freckled round faces. Turkey just happened to be the place I fell in love with because my best friend's mum sold everything here and built a house in Dalaman, so I've been going there for years. I think Turkey's a pretty unique country though what with it being such a clash and combination of tradition and aspects of Muslim culture combined with the younger generations' desire to become more European. And yeah you don't need to tell me kankam, I've been planning to move to Istanbul for years to teach English - just wandering around in Gezi park during the protests last year I was offered jobs by University professors, but I've got plans to road trip America next year and I can earn and save more money here than in Turkey for that. When I move to Turkey I want to be there for a while :)

Where exactly in Turkey are you from anyway? What kind of work are you looking for in Germany?

I'm from Gaziantep, a city in the southeast. I'm a materials scientist and looking for a job in that area. It's f.cking hard though. They expect you that you speak German fluently but its really difficult coz Ive studied in English. I dont know maybe I might also go back to Turkey. Its not nice to get a rejection every f.cking day

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:08 pm 

Shimmer wrote:
BiscuitBlueCheese wrote:
Shimmer wrote:

I'm from Gaziantep, a city in the southeast. I'm a materials scientist and looking for a job in that area. It's f.cking hard though. They expect you that you speak German fluently but its really difficult coz Ive studied in English. I dont know maybe I might also go back to Turkey. Its not nice to get a rejection every f.cking day

shimmer..your english is terrible mate...its fucking...not f.cking.. :D