Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:14 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45769 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2266, 2267, 2268, 2269, 2270, 2271, 2272 ... 2289  Next
 Post subject: Re: Twatter
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:20 am 

Bastard wrote:
Shit situation to be in Gal. :mad: Doc will probs give you citalopram or similar which should sort you out.

I used to get panic attacks from sleeping in the same house as Studs. :(

This didn't go unnoticed B. :mad:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:20 am 

That's good advice from bastard Gal, what you don't want to do is lock yourself away until the wedding or you'll be a wreck by the time it comes around. I still think getting a job will help will 90% of the issues you're having. Not some 100% commission sales job you're not suited to and will hate, just a part time job at ASDA or at your local petrol station. Try to buy healthier food (you can only eat what's in the house) and keep doing a bit of exercise every day - the fact that it hurts shows you need it and it won't get any better. Also do you smoke? That might help with the stress and suppressing the appetite

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:39 am 

South East Citizen wrote:
That's good advice from bastard Gal, what you don't want to do is lock yourself away until the wedding or you'll be a wreck by the time it comes around. I still think getting a job will help will 90% of the issues you're having. Not some 100% commission sales job you're not suited to and will hate, just a part time job at ASDA or at your local petrol station. Try to buy healthier food (you can only eat what's in the house) and keep doing a bit of exercise every day - the fact that it hurts shows you need it and it won't get any better. Also do you smoke? That might help with the stress and suppressing the appetite

Use to smoke but i kicked that on the head when i stopped drinking.

I've been doing voluntary work since early 2014 to help get myself back into the swing of things, about 3 weeks ago i knocked it on the head for a bit, i was doing some reception and admin stuff and my concentration levels were starting to waiver and i started to really struggle on the phone. It's a great place, i did my CBT there last year which did help a bit. I stay in touch with them and Neil (Admin) says to come back when i'm good and ready.

Meals wise i don't think i eat that badly it's just the inbetween stuff. i do cook the majority of the time, just made a chilli and put it in the Slow Cooker for later

Doctors appointment tomorrow, then a course on Thursday to help deal with anxiety and depression.

where as before i've had slight dips in mental health, physically i've been alright but past few months with the weight going on has really put the shit on it, healthy body healthy mind.

if it's nice tomorrow i will go for a walk (been saying that the last month or so but have avoided it)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:18 am 

See what the doc says tomorrow but my advice would be; 1. Start using the exercise machine (wandering the streets probably isn't the best way to in shape initially if you're suffering panic attacks) 2. Scale back the junk food and buy more salady / veggie stuff (chilli con carne isn't diet food) 3. Get a non customer-facing part time job 4. Get back on the ciggies.

Best of luck.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:33 pm 

Danny's Studs wrote:
Bastard wrote:
Shit situation to be in Gal. :mad: Doc will probs give you citalopram or similar which should sort you out.

I used to get panic attacks from sleeping in the same house as Studs. :(

This didn't go unnoticed B. :mad:

Just telling it like it is mate.

search.php?keywords=rapey&terms=all&author=danny%27s+studs&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:49 pm 

Took all my dog's left over food and other stuff to the local dog shelter today. Managed to get out of there without making eye contact with any of the dogs. I know I would've cracked and ended up bundle one in the car if I had.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:35 am 

Took all my dog's left over food and other stuff to the local dog shelter today. Managed to get out of there without making eye contact with any of the dogs. I know I would've cracked and ended up bundle one in the car if I had.

Yeh that is hard brother. I love dogs. I really do. In fact I'm gonna post one of mine up now.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:59 am 

Looks like you live in a secure unit Studs? :confused:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:17 am 

Just back from my Drs appointment.

Had quite a lot i wanted to talk to him about, before i sat down he said i looked pale which threw me a bit.
didn't get out half of what i wanted to, felt very rushed.

In and out in probably less than 2 minutes, have a blood test on Wednesday and something about a thyroid.

Think i literally just diagnosed myself with low thyroid hormones.

When men possess low thyroid hormone levels, meaning an underactive thyroid gland and low metabolism, men experience such symptoms as:

Hair Loss
Fatigue
Dry Skin
Weight Gain
Constipation
Cold intolerance

All of them

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:22 am 

Danny's Studs wrote:

Yeh that is hard brother. I love dogs. I really do. In fact I'm gonna post one of mine up now.

That is a stunning looking hound and no mistake :romance-hearteyes:

I'll put a pic of my late pooch up as soon as I can bring myself to start looking through photos :violin:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:29 pm 

Bastard wrote:
Looks like you live in a secure unit Studs? :confused:

It's a 3 x 2 in the burbs thanks Bastard. If your attitude doesn't improve. No. Invite. For. You.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:07 pm 

A few years ago I realized that I need to do cardio exercise on a regular basis due to a history of heart disease in my family, so I started doing T25. I had to take it easy at first because it's tough, but now I can't get enough of it. The one side-effect I was not expecting was the positive attitude it gives me. As you say Gal, healthy body, healthy mind.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:19 pm 

If you're getting no exercise and eating lots of junk food, that's why you're putting on weight Gal, I wouldn't try and pin it on a medical condition. Plus when a man is in his 30's his metabolism goes through the floor and you can't get away with carrying on with the same lifestyle. Look it up, it's called Dad bod. Pretty much all those conditions you listed can be attributed to getting older - it's a disgusting fact of life that people are pretty much rotting from their early 20's onwards.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:55 am 

I was going to post something about stopping being a mardy cunt but you've all been so nice that I would feel bad, so I won't

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:42 am 

You might as well now tbf Nod.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:12 am 

go on

i don't mind piss taking, i wouldn't want it any other way :mrgreen:

I'm just having a mental commercial break

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:24 am 

I should have a dad bod...it's more like a great grandads :TopHat2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:06 am 

Some good advice up there Gal.

Maybe we should start a dog thread but will have to be careful with the title so we don't attract Stan Collymore's (alleged) interest.

In other news I recently watched the highlights of the last derby (2002-03) at Maine Road on TV. A great result and one of my favorite City goals when the goat nicked the ball off Neville and slotted it home. Some great names from the past too, Dunnie Monster, Weikins, Sun Jihai, Anelka, Berkovic, Janssen, SWP and one to give Studsy a semi, Danny Tiatto. I am sure there's youtube knocking around.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:53 am 

Markered Man wrote:
Some good advice up there Gal.

Maybe we should start a dog thread but will have to be careful with the title so we don't attract Stan Collymore's (alleged) interest.

In other news I recently watched the highlights of the last derby (2002-03) at Maine Road on TV. A great result and one of my favorite City goals when the goat nicked the ball off Neville and slotted it home. Some great names from the past too, Dunnie Monster, Weikins, Sun Jihai, Anelka, Berkovic, Janssen, SWP and one to give Studsy a semi, Danny Tiatto. I am sure there's youtube knocking around.

Was in the Kippax for that match. Jumped up when the goat scored and elbowed my mate right in the beak..lol
He still reminds me the soft cock..

Nevelle... :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:43 am 

You know your old when watching predator with arnie and you realise next year it's 30 years old...
:(

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45769 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2266, 2267, 2268, 2269, 2270, 2271, 2272 ... 2289  Next